Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Welcome to my new Trance podcast!

Hi folks!

I'm glad to introduce you to my new Trance podcast called 'TranceSylvania - Trancecast By Alpha-Dog'!

With this podcast, I'd like to share with the world my passion for the Trance Music. Each episode will contain Trance tracks from the biggest artists on the scene nowadays, such as Armin van Buuren, Tiƫsto, Paul van Dyk and many others, and will be mixed by myself.

You can listen to the podcast on the TranceSylvania website.

Please, feel free to post comments and suggestions!!
You can also subscribe by using iTunes (free subscription) or on Soundcloud.


Have a look at the video advertising my podcast:

TranceSylvania - Trance Podcast By Alpha-Dog
envoyé par -Alpha-Dog-. - Regardez plus de clips, en HD !

Enjoy, rate and comment!
Cheers
–Alpha-Dog–

No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews